After using Firefox for a while because of the many useful addons for developers, I recently switched to Google Chrome. I just got annoyed with the time it takes to start Firefox. So I decided to test Google Chrome for a while and start searching for replacement extensions or other ways to achieve the same results as my Firefox configuration.
One of the many extensions I use on a regular basis is Firefinder. It’s an addon for the Firebug addon which enables me to view the results of an XPath which I need for a crawler. There are a few extensions available like Xpath Helper, but I also found out this can be achieved without any extension!
Continue reading “View XPath results in Google Chrome”
Gister is alweer Opera 11.60 uitgekomen, de release notes alleen al zijn een reden om deze prachtige browsers eens een kans te geven:
- You clean everything to prepare for the holiday, why not your computer?
- No assembly required; it’s all in the download package.
- It is free, a deal year-round, rather than a Black Friday doorbuster.
- Unlike socks, this fits everyone.
- We tried not to say it, so we misspelled it: IT’S FSAT.
- Justin Bieber doesn’t use it.
- It’s supported by science since version 10 (at least): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYEUFwJXVvw.
- Your kids won’t wake you up at the crack of dawn Christmas morning; they’ll be too busy with the browser.
- See #6.
- Your current browser is so fat it can’t slide down the chimney.