After using the Microsoft Natural Multimedia Keyboard and the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 with a lot of love, I recently switched to the Microsoft Sculpt Desktop kit. I needed to get used to the new mouse and keyboard, but after a while I loved both of them. Unfortunately I experienced some problems with the keyboard. Especially when playing some simple games I encountered the keys of the keyboard where getting “stuck”. With “stuck” I mean, when not pressing the keys anymore, the computer still thinks I’m pressing the key. Luckily after some troubleshooting I found the solution.
- Right click “This PC” and click on “Manage”.
- On the left pane: click on “Device management”.
- Open up “Human Interface-devices (HID)”.
- Right click the “Microsoft Hardware receiver” (it might be named differently at your pc) and click on “Properties”.
- Head to the “Energy” tab.
- Uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”.